I come to past time. No particular theme. 22,Erik from Ohio, or a bit more to read more about me.
Reasons why im a bad friend:
• i get too attached
• i will complain about all my problems to you
• i will snap at you by accident one day, causing you to hate me
• i need to be reassured
periodicallyCONSTANTLY that you dont think im annoying
• i am annoying
• im boring
• i dont know how to keep the conversation going
• i get emotional after midnight and will probably tell you something that could make you think differently of me
I don’t care that you got into drugs for three months straight, or how much sleep you lost in that period. I don’t care that you went home and fucked that person and woke up at 6am hating everything about yourself, or that you smoked so much you sounded as though your lungs were giving out.
You’re not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.
You’re just human, and being human means you need to survive and you do so whichever way you deem fit, fuck everyone else.
HOW IS THIS THE FIRST TIME I’VE SEEN THIS IT’S ALMOST AT 10 MILLION WTF
Yes let’s do it for him.
This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
I am not even kidding but I am reblogging this twice in a row because I just got $275.
Shit, this can’t hurt.
Anonymous said: no offence but your nose is quite big and you always hide it in pictures
This is an ask that is so stupid that I fear it requires the patronising bullet point approach:
- 'no offence' + ostensibly offensive comment about my appearance = logical fallacy. If you don't want to offend someone, maybe avoid commenting on the attributes of their character / appearance that you perceive in a negative way? Luckily for you, I'm not even slightly offended because I happen to think my nose is pretty rad, to the extent that I was unsure about undergoing a medical procedure on my nose that might have the unintended side effect of making it smaller and straighter, but still - your intentions, although you declare otherwise, are pretty clear.
- 'your nose is quite big' - oh my God, thank you! Seriously, this cleared up a lot of stuff for me. I mean, for the past 22 years, I've always wondered. I've never quite managed to work out why my nose got caught on the neckline of polo neck jumpers when I pulled them on. I never knew why I could always see the tip of my nose at the bottom of my vision if I looked down only very very slightly. But now? Now I know. After 22 years of fruitless searching - over 2 decades of attempting to answer these questions in vain - I know. Thank you, Anon. God bless.
- 'you always hide it in pictures' - really? Do I? Do I really hide my nose in pictures? Or do you think, just maybe, that it might be because most pictures of myself that I post involve me looking at the camera?
I mean, do you think it’s possible that I just find this:
to be slightly more convenient and less disturbing than this:
or, God forbid, this:
because honestly, the size of my nose is the least of my worries in those pictures (I’m more concerned with the fact that the angles make it look like I’m being very slowly possessed by a really uncertain demon) but if you want to see the size of my nose in every photograph, then I’m sure I could acquiesce. Maybe I could measure it and write an accurate summation of the length, width and angle of the portion of my nose that’s visible in each photo? Perhaps I could even estimate the percentage of the total length that’s visible per picture? Just let me know how I can be more honest about every aspect of my physical appearance in each and every photograph that I post, and I’ll do my utmost best to ensure that there is not one single atom of me in that photograph that might appear in any way deceiving.
So, no offence? None taken. My nose is big. It’s big, it has a weird bump halfway down and it ends in two little nodules that feel really weird and squishy when you poke them. It’s disproportionately large for the rest of my features, and it doesn’t even function properly as a nose. However, it is my nose. It might even be my favourite nose. Big or not, it’s mine, and believe me, I’m not even slightly ashamed enough of it to bother to hide it at all.
Being a man with a huge nose and having dated a lady with a big nose similar to yours I must agree. I may hate my mushroom nose but fuck you anon I am sure there is one part of you that’s not quite right. Mix matched boobs or overly hairy upper lip. Why try to make someone fabulous feel less because they are not deformed in a way you see as acceptable.